UK designed and manufactured, the flush bolt can be teamed with any length of LAS8001 si drop seal – with the ability to cut to size. It does not penetrate the drop seal gasket and no adaptor kits are required. A matching variant for the top of the door is also available.
Extensively tested for peace of mind, the flush bolt maintains the acoustic performance of the drop seal Rw 41dB (BS EN ISO 10140-1: 2010+A2: 2014, Annex J); is fire tested to BS 476-22: 1987 in FD30 and FD60 doors and is classified to BS EN 12051: 2000.
- UK designed & manufactured flush bolt that integrates
- seamlessly with our most popular drop seal
- Teams with any length of LAS8001 si - with the ability to cut to size
- Does not penetrate the drop seal gasket
- No extra adaptor kits required
- Gasket uninterrupted virtually to door edge
- Maintains acoustic performance of drop seal 41dB*
- Wrap-around shape of bolt enhances security
- Smooth locking action with branded levers
- Suitable for bottom and top of door
- Coordinated keep maintains the aesthetic
- Sleek, sophisticated lines – fixings flush or concealed
- Fire tested to BS 476-22: 1987 in an FD30
- Fire tested to BS 476-22: 1987 in an FD60
- Classified to BS EN 12051: 2000
- Patent applied for No. 1718821.0.
*(BS EN ISO 10140-1: 2010+A2: 2014, Annex J)
True integration. No adaptor kits or workarounds needed. Just simple installation and uncompromised performance.
A match made in Lorient®