Through our environmental policy we’ve made a public commitment to:
- meet all relevant environmental legal requirements
and exceed them where we can;
- reduce our waste and manage it well;
- be vigilant in avoiding the risk of pollution;
- use resources as efficiently as possible.
Just some of our recent practical initiatives include:
- creating reusable stillages to despatch products to key customers,
- reducing packaging;
- changing to low wattage lamps, and installing motion sensors, to reduce electricity wastage;
- recycling our waste PVC, to reduce the amount being sent to landfill.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO OUR NATURAL ENVIRONMENT
We’re privileged to be based in the heart of Devon, close to a Site of Special Scientific Interest, with the Dartmoor hills as a backdrop. You’re always welcome to visit! Through sound environmental management, we will ensure we play our part in preserving our beautiful surroundings. You can find out more by reading our environmental policy.