BS 476: Pt. 20/22: 1987
“Methods for determination of the fire resistance of non-loadbearing elements of construction”.
BS 476: Pt 20 sets out the general principles of fire resistance tests, while BS 476: Pt 22 details the specific requirements for testing non-loadbearing elements of a building's construction, such as doors, glazed screens and partitions.
These British Standards are methods of test only, and the performance requirements to be achieved when tested in accordance with the Standards are stated in other publications, such as BS 9999: 2008 and Approved Document B.
This link to British Standards Online may be of interest.
Relevant Lorient links:
- Acoustic, Smoke & Fire Seals for Door Assemblies
- Fire Resistant Glazing Systems
- Fire & Smoke Resistant Dampers/Air Transfer Grilles
- Specialised Fire Resistant Door Furniture
- CPD Seminar: The Role & Performance of Fire & Smoke Resisting Door Assemblies
For more information please contact Technical: Telephone: +44 (0) 1626 834252 e-mail: email@example.com