DS acoustic, smoke seal + fire door seal
Our DS door seal offers the ultimate in acoustic, smoke + fire protection with the added benefit of thermal containment. Its unique design means that whichever way round the product is installed, the seal can always be fitted in the correct place, maintaining the integrity of the acoustic + smoke seal at the ironmongery points. The seal also includes integral antimicrobial protection.
Single + double leaf doors
10 x 4mm
15 x 4mm
20 x 4mm
25 x 4mm
1m + 2.1m
Other lengths to special order.
Min / Max gap size
3mm / 4mm
Available in a range of standard colours, with black fins - to blend or contrast with the doorset as required. White fins are also available to special order (please ask for details).
- A range of popular sizes to cover both 30, 60 and 90 minute applications.
- Its unique shape allows the product to be stacked, ensuring minimal storage space and protection of the fins.
- Exceptionally low frictional resistance for ease of door operation (Approved Document M).
Successfully tested for fire and smoke performance in accordance with both BS 476 Pt 20/22 and also BS EN 1634-1:2008.
- Proven acoustic performance - tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 10140-1: 2010 +A1: 2012 and proven to meet the requirements of Approved Document E. Will achieve a rating of 31dB Rw when tested on a typical FD30 door assembly, in conjunction with a rubber gasket or a door bottom or drop seal.
- Successfully tested for air tightness under BS 476: Pt.31.1: 1983 – this makes a positive contribution to thermal containment between spaces within a building, as well as for external doors.
Specific product codes for this seal:
- LP1004DS, LP1504DS, LP2004DS, LP2504DS