The Guild of Architectural Ironmongers runs an extensive programme of face-to-face and online events including courses and classes in support of its education and CPD programmes. Lorient’s CPD: 'Performance Door Design - The Basics of Sound Reduction' will be presented on Wednesday 13 April 2022 at 9 - 10am. The seminar is structured to be technically informative while providing practical advice about acoustic containment for fire doors.
Performance Door Design - The Basics of Sound Reduction
This seminar aims to help delegates to understand:
- The nature of sound – examining airborne & structural transmissions
- Regulatory requirements & British Standards
- Test procedures & reports
- Effective door assembly design for acoustic performance
- Design conflicts
- Independent accreditation
Lorient's range of CPDs
All Lorient CPD seminars cover our specialist field of acoustic, smoke and fire containment and are now available to watch on-demand.
- Performance Door Design: The Basics of Sound Reduction;
- The Role and Performance of Fire + Smoke-Resisting Door Assemblies;
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 + its implications for fire doors;
- The Design + Specification of Air Transfer Grilles / Dampers.
Register below to watch now.