The webinar is structured to be technically informative, while providing practical advice and covers:
- Quick introduction to the RRO and who is responsible for a building’s fire safety
- Examples of companies who have come under fire from the RRO
- The danger of fire and smoke
- The importance of fire doors including installation and maintenance
- Examples of poorly maintained and fitted fire doors with cost effective solutions.
The webinars are free to join and will be presented by Sarah Lewis, Lorient's Specifications Manager. Sarah is a knowledgeable and respected presenter in the passive fire containment industry – specialising in sealing systems for fire door assemblies. With over 20 years’ experience, she’s presented 100s of seminars throughout the UK.
Upon completion of the seminar you will be awarded with 1-hour’s Continual Professional Development (CPD).