Grilles are fitted into walls and some doors; and ductwork to keep fresh air circulating throughout a building. But wherever air moves, fire and smoke can travel too. In a fire, our intumescent grilles expand to form a solid block that stops fire spreading. Wherever ventilation is needed through a fire-resisting wall or where ductwork runs through that wall, an intumescent fire damper should be fitted at that point to maintain fire compartmentation. Smoke protection is also vital. We offer a range of intumescent grilles and dampers with an added smoke control shutter: our Talkback system.
Lorient comprehensive range of dampers / air transfer grilles offers:
- Protection against fire and smoke at all temperatures
- Test evidence second to none
- Fire performance ratings from 30 minutes to in excess of 180 minutes
- Fully tested for smoke performance
- Products for all applications - doors, walls, ducts, floors & ceilings
- Low maintenance
- Co-ordinated with other Lorient products and ironmongery.
We are proud to announce our new partners who include: