The Role and Performance of Fire & Smoke Resisting Doors seminar aims to help delegates to understand:
- Casualties from fire and smoke
- Door assemblies for fire and smoke containment
- Regulatory requirements
- The nature and behaviour of smoke
- Effective design of sealing systems
- Design conflicts
- The need for independent accreditation
All Lorient CPD seminars cover our specialist field of acoustic, smoke and fire containment and are now available to watch on-demand.
- Performance Door Design: The Basics of Sound Reduction;
- The Role and Performance of Fire + Smoke-Resisting Door Assemblies;
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 + its implications for fire doors;
- The Design + Specification of Air Transfer Grilles / Dampers.