- Acoustic, smoke, fire & thermal seals for door assemblies;
- Architectural Seals – including drop seals, threshold plates & ramps, door bottom seals etc.;
- Dampers & air transfer grilles;
- Fire resistant glazing systems;
- Specialist door hardware protection.
But Lorient’s offer extends much further with a host of specialist testing services for manufacturers and designers of assemblies including:
- a purpose-built acoustic transmission suite;
- an indicative fire test furnace;
- many cycling rigs;
- air and smoke leakage testing equipment;
- environmental chambers;
- an analytical laboratory.
FIRE DOOR INSPECTION SERVICES
Operating across the UK, Lorient also offers a professional and expert fire door inspection service.
A fire door acts just as any other door in normal service, but in a fire it takes on a critical role – to save lives and protect property. It does this by holding back the spread of fire and smoke through a building for a designated period, giving time for building occupants to escape. However, fire doors can easily become damaged when they are in regular use; which may affect their performance in the unfortunate event of a fire. It is therefore essential that fire doors are inspected, maintained and replaced to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
Lorient Fire Door Inspectors are fully qualified under the Fire Door Inspection Scheme (FDIS); and have been assessed by Exova Warringtonfire, an independent third party. Certificated to carry out the inspection of building’s fire doors and prepare a detailed survey; and report on the condition and function of the fire doors on premises; providing peace-of-mind.
For further information about Lorient’s Fire Door Inspection Services please contact