LAS8014 si drop seal
A durable, heavy duty automatic drop seal featuring a wrap-around outer gasket with
an additional internal gasket designed for superior acoustic performance. The seal is
spring-loaded to lift clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened by a few millimetres. New die cast end plates are available in a metallic finish for premium aesthetics.
- Tested for acoustic performance with BS EN ISO 10140-1: 2010+A2: 2014 (Annex J).
- Meets the smoke leakage performance requirements of BS 9999 and is used for sealing the threshold of door assemblies against leakage of ambient temperature smoke, as defined in BS 476: Part 31.1: 1983.
- Tested for reliability, the seal completed 1,000,000 cycles without failure.
- Features a parallel drop mechanism.
- It requires no power connection.
- Weighted Sound Reduction Index according to ISO 717-1 Rs,w(C;C tr) = 47dB.
Single swing doors. For use on both right and left handed doors.
Any threshold plate.
Min/max gap size
Black or grey silicone rubber.