Refreshed RIBA accredited Fire + Smoke CPD seminar
Lorient, leading designer and manufacturer of sealing systems for door assemblies has refreshed and improved one of its popular RIBA accredited CPDs: ‘The Role and Performance of Fire and Smoke Resisting Door Assemblies’.
What does the CPD cover?
With ever-changing legislation, it is imperative to keep up-to-date with the latest regulations and standards. The seminar covers a range of topical information including:
- Hard facts concerning deaths, injuries and property damage caused by fire and smoke;
- Regulatory requirements for fire and smoke resisting door assemblies;
- The nature and behaviour of smoke; effective design of door assemblies for smoke containment including the threshold gap;
- Design conflicts between fire containment, smoke containment, durability and ease of operation on the door;
- The importance of independent accreditation;
- And concludes with the opportunity to explore practical solutions.
Seminars can be tailored to meet your requirements.
Duration: 1 hour
Email us at email@example.com to arrange your FREE CPD seminar.
Lorient also offers:
RIBA approved CPD seminar titled: Performance Door Design: The Basics of Sound Reduction;
RIBA approved CPD seminar titled: Understanding the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and its implication for fire doors.